We look forward to receiving your application!
Awakening the enthusiasm of young people for technology. That is how we see our mission as an employer. And if you share this enthusiasm for technology, vocational training at EBZ is the right choice for you. You will be working here for the greatest names in the automotive sector, and your further development options are excellent. You will be part of a strong team in our training center in which, aside from your technical skills, the focus is on human competence. We actively encourage a team spirit among trainees, emphasize individual mentoring and, even while you are still training, enable you to gain professional experience in our technical departments.
Our vocational training occupations in Ravensburg, Ammerbuch and Schemmerberg
Our selection process for awarding vocational training and study places begins during the summer vacation of the previous year. In order to evaluate your application, we require your written application, your résumé, your last two school reports and, where applicable, other certificates or confirmations of internships.
Here is what you can expect from us:
- We will inform you and your parents in detail about the training program during an afternoon meeting before you commence your vocational training.
- Your training begins with introductory days in which the emphasis is on community and getting to know each other.
- Training support events such as first aid courses, driver safety training, presentation seminars and comprehensive examination preparations
- We provide you with all the knowledge and skills needed for your occupational profile through in-depth training plans and competent contacts.
- Further training options supported by EBZ such as for technicians, master craftspersons or during college studies
- Excellent chances of gaining a permanent position
This is what you contribute:
- A high level of enthusiasm for technology and the automotive industry
- A willingness to successfully complete your training with motivation and dependability
- An openness to learning new things and sharing one’s own knowledge with others
- A pleasure in taking full responsibility and working independently
- A willingness to work in a company active on an international level and, following your training, represent EBZ abroad in contact with our customers
- The motivation to gain initial insights into your future vocational training occupation through your own career research, internships or vacation jobs
Find all our vocational training vacancies here
Every year, our new apprentices and students start their first year of training together at the three-day introductory seminar. Exciting team games and various leisure activities focus on getting to know each other and team building. The highlight is regularly the raft building as part of the experiential education seminar on the second day.